Our services span the gamut of media reporting through consulting and though leadership, among others:
- Parliamentary Reporting: The OrderPaper website provides niche and comprehensive reporting of Nigeria’s Parliament that enables citizens to hold their legislators to account while providing perceptive businesses, governmental and non-governmental organizations tailor-made intelligence for decision-making and policy formulation.
- Policy Consulting: OrderPaper provides on-demand policy consulting, advisory and advocacy services relating to legislations and other parliamentary interventions for a wide range of clientele including corporate, governmental and non-governmental organizations.
- Specialized Programmes and Events: OrderPaper designs and delivers high-level and impactful policy engagements that effectively contribute to the achievements of organizational development goals whether for profit or non-profit purposes. These include Development Dialogue Series (DDS); the Parliamentary Colloquium; and Master Classes for curated learning on the parliament.
- Research and Knowledge Products: OrderPaper delivers specialized research and knowledge products that advance industry and thought leadership for the brand and provide roadmap for subscribing clients. These products include the Quarterly Policy Review (QPR), Legislative Intelligence Forecast Entry (LIFE) Service; Commissioned Policy Briefs (CPBs); and the NASS Annual Reports.
- Civic Tech Leadership: OrderPaper has gained recognition and respect as a leading organization having designed and deployed two (2) civic tech tools for promoting Transparency, Accountability and Good Governance (TAGG). These are ConsTrack and RemTrack. While ConsTrack provides citizens a platform to assess and report on delivery of public projects to make value-for-money judgements and provide a trove of data for decision-making by government and non-governmental organization; RemTrack is a platform for tracking remittances from the extractive sector for public benefits to government and citizens through a string of interactions involving companies, regulatory agencies and advocacy actors at local and global levels. ConsTrack was the winning entry of the inaugural Global Technology for Development (Tech4Devt) Contest organized by Chemonics International. The project beat 38 other entries from across the world to emerge the winner in the New Innovation category. RemTrack is a global innovation, being the first of its kind to be deployed in any EITI-member country